Conditions We Help
- Spinal misalignment/subluxation
- Muscles aches/cramps/injury
- Frozen Shoulder/Shoulder Pain
- Postural dysfunction
- Geriatrics, Pediatrics, and Family care
- Prenatal and Postnatal care
- TMJ/Jaw related complaints
- Prevention of Muscular, Joint, Skeletal, and Nervous injury
- Athletics treatment, rehab, prevention(Volleyball, Golf, Hockey, Baseball, Tennis, Football, etc.)
- Extremity dysfunction (Elbows, Wrists, Fingers, Hips, Knees, Ankle/foot)
- Occupational injuries/dyscomfort
- Motor vehicle accidents (MPI) and Work related injuries (WCB)
What is Chiropractic?
Chiropractic is a practice with the goal of helping the body to function optimally without the need for medication or surgeries. Chiropractors use hands-on spinal adjustments to restore proper alignment and motion of the spine which helps the entire nervous and musculoskeletal system. Chiropractic is commonly used as relief for back pain, muscle pain, joint pain, and much more. Chiropractic care is also commonly utilized in order to prevent any issues from occurring in the first place. As always, a Chiropractor will ask about your health history before proceeding with care.
What is Massage Therapy?
Massage therapy is the manipulation of soft tissues of the body including, muscles, connective tissues, tendons, ligaments, and fascia. Massage Therapy is a clinically-oriented healthcare option that helps alleviate the discomfort associated with everyday and occupational stresses, muscular over-use and many chronic pain conditions. Our therapists are highly trained in the anatomy of the body and have a very good understanding of the musculoskeletal system. Therefore, they work with hands-on therapeutic and rehabilitatve techniques to address conditions that are soft tissue in nature. This promotes optimal healing and recovery for patients.
At Align we offer five different lengths of massages (15, 30, 45, 60, and 90 minutes).
At Align, we are a chiropractic and massage therapy clinic aimed at helping our patients to achieve their optimal health.
We accomplish this by making sure that their nervous and musculoskeletal system are functioning optimally.
Our Mission is to help each and every one of our patients to move, feel, and heal better through chiropractic care and massage therapy.